Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

when I add a task due for a specific day, RTM adds it for the day before

(closed account) says:
I add a task for a relative date (tomorrow), or day (Thursday) or a date (Feb 10th). Then the task shows for the prior day in the list (today, Wednesday, Feb 9th). Am adding on web via Chrome or Vivaldi. I have screenshots.
Posted at 9:54pm on February 4, 2022
(closed account) says:
PS i have checked here and I have also made sure it is not a timezone issue - happens any time of the day at any rate, and my time zone is set correctly
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm sure this is not an issue, but just to cover the bases:
Are you setting the Due date or the Start date?

By default (unless it's changed in the settings) not setting a Due date will set the Due date as today. If you're setting the Start date as tomorrow and not setting a Due date, it'll show up as due today.
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi oliverbogler,
If this continues we'd love to help track this down. If you can contact us by email, we'd love to see screenshots and to help find some details about what's happening. Thanks!
Posted 2 years ago
j1234aaaa says:
Same experience. When I first started using RTM I wrote to support and sent screen shots.
Now I just live with checking the dates of every new task.
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi j1234aaaa,
We'd love to help more (or to continue our previous conversation) because this shouldn't be an ongoing problem or something that distracts from using the apps.

If you'd be able to contact us we'd love to get some more specifics about what you're experiencing!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.