Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminder of Evernote Task Every 4 Minutes

bshoemaker says:
I had a note in Evernote with a reminder set for 9 this morning. I have completed the task, marking as complete in Evernote. The task has disappeared from RTM. However, I'm getting a notification every four minutes about the reminder on both my iPhone and iPad. I cannot figure out how to make it stop.
Posted at 7:00pm on January 24, 2022
devnall says:
This is happening for me as well. I have a recurring task in RtM that sends a reminder at 10am each morning. Today it's sent me a reminder every 4 minutes since 10am. Guessing my phone updated to a new version overnight that has a bug in it?
Posted 2 years ago
devnall says:
To clarify, I'm seeing this with a daily recurring RtM task rather than an Evernote task. Sounds like same issue as in this thread: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/27983/
Posted 2 years ago
alan.teague says:
having the same issue with a deleted task. Filling up my inbox today!
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
Having the same issue with uncompleted tasks - texts ever 4 minutes.... this changes a reminder to a nuisance. Please fix.
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We're sorry to hear this! We looked into an issue last week where reminders were sent repeatedly, but we're sorry this is still occurring for any or all of you this week!

We're going to continue investigating the root cause of this, but please let us know if disabling your reminders in the web/desktop app doesn't help.

We apologize again for the inconvenience!
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
Doesn't help - see other thread on this topic.
Posted 2 years ago
awstephan says:
De-selecting Reminders in the Account settings --> Contact Preferences menu from my desktop seems to have stopped the insanity for me.

Doing anything in the Account settings --> Reminders tab did not help.
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.