Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

desktop

marc2 says:
I'm not getting reminders or notifications or daily digests on the desktop even though it's listed in preferences
Posted at 5:36pm on October 2, 2021
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi marc2,
Sorry to hear that!

If you haven't tried any other reminder methods (email, IM, mobile apps) that would be an option, just to narrow this down: are all reminders not sending or just the desktop reminders?

If all reminders aren't working, you may want to check the reminder settings to see if anything needs to be reset.

If just desktop reminders are not working, you may want to remove and re-add those through the Contact Preferences.

And then it may also help to check your desktop OS settings for notifications/etc. to see if anything may be blocked in terms of showing the notifications.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 2 years ago
marc2 says:
Thanks
I'm getting a pop up on my iphone and a calendar message, but nothing on my desktop computer.
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi marc2,
Sorry that's continued! Can you contact us by email so we can track down some specifics? We will need to do some more digging if it's just desktop reminders that aren't working.

Thanks!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.