Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Dates Change

j1234aaaa says:
I've been using RTM for about a year, haven't changed anything about the app. Lately tasks are showing up on the wrong date.
Sometimes if I create a new task it shows up under yesterday.
If I postpone a task it might later show up back where. it started. I might have to postpone it several more times before it stays.
One of my tasks is set to repeat on Mon, Wed, Sat but just as likely to appear on any other day of the week and when I change the date it just might again reappear on the wrong date.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Posted at 11:33pm on September 5, 2021
j1234aaaa says:
99% of the time I use RTM with Chrome/Windows on my pc
Posted 2 years ago
nah.why says:
I have used RTM for years and only very occasionally had that problem. It seemed to me to have been a caching/network issue. Like the change never made it back, propagating back to the server.

You can make a change, reload, and see if it stuck. Of course that doesn't fix it, just tells you it never made it back to the server.

OTOH your problem could be unrelated to this issue.

I hope that helps, somehow, and either way, good luck!
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi j1234aaaa,
This sounds like it may be a problem with the timezones, possibly due to a time change or while traveling. We have more details and steps on this help page.

If that doesn't help, or if that's not what you're seeing nah.why, we'd love to help more! We'd want some more specifics so you can contact us by email so we could discuss privately.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.