Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Plans with the Android app

abonhote says:
Greetings!

What are the plans with the Android app? The last beta was released back in Feb 2021, and I'd expect some more updates on the beta channel. Is there something big going on, or will it silently be discontinued (like the toodledo app)?

Cheers

André

PS: I have an on/off relationship with RTM. As it was my very first todo list tool a few years back, I keep coming back to it every now and then.
Posted at 10:57am on June 17, 2021
(closed account) says:
I'm not on the beta channel, so I can't speak to that, but for my use, v4.5.12 works really well. I can do everything I need to on it, though admittedly, I use the web app more often.

What does the beta version provide?
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi André,
We haven't done any specific beta testing in a while but you should be updated to the latest version of the app regardless. We keep the app updated regularly and if you notice any problems, please contact us!

We typically use the beta channel when testing something or preparing for something, so you can stay in the channel if you're interested in those opportunities!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.