Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating tasks - some already on tomorrow's list, others not

erictlee says:
I have a number of daily, repeating tasks. If I look at Today, I see them. If I look at Tomorrow, I see all of them but one. That one is no different than the other repeating tasks, as far as I can tell - in the Inbox, with a tag, and a scheduled time. But it only appears in the Today list. This is important because I want to know how many tasks I have for tomorrow, and I must keep this in mind, as it doesn't currently appear in the total for tomorrow. What's causing this and how can I fix it? Thanks very much!
Posted at 10:16am on March 30, 2021
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi erictlee,
There may be two possibilities here.

First, your task may repeat "after a day", which means that it will only generate the next one (tomorrow's) after completing the current one (today's).

Second, your task may repeat daily/every day but may be due at a specific time later in the day. "Every day" tasks will generate at midnight of the due date or at the due time, so if it is due later in the day it wouldn't have generated yet.

Does either of these fit with your task? Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.