Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

In the last few hours I can't create any tasks or modify dates on existing tasks on the web

0ks8w5vc says:
In the last few hours I can't create any tasks or modify dates on existing tasks on the web. I have tried this on both my Mac and Windows 10 using Chrome.

I have cleared my browser data and cookies as recommended. Any ideas on how to get this working again?
Posted at 1:45am on March 6, 2021
pjpw says:
Same here. Have also cleared cookies and reloaded several times. Still have the issue!
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
Same problem on the desktop app as well!
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
I'm on a paid plan and I reported the issue via the Help option. I just got this email back.

"Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch! We've received your email about Remember The Milk, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Our regular hours are 9am-5pm EST, Monday to Friday.

If you'd like to send us any additional information in the meantime, just reply to this email.

Thanks!

Regards,
Bob T. Monkey and the rest of the Remember The Milk team
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/"
Posted 3 years ago
takets says:
Same problem Desktop app and web
Posted 3 years ago
agnescb says:
Same here.
Posted 3 years ago
a_person says:
Same here. I guess it's server-side.
Posted 3 years ago
hsiehch says:
I can't add or edit due date! the app will crash and ask to reload both on web and mobile app
Posted 3 years ago
dartlandy says:
I am having the same issues as well.
- it ok me a whole to realize it wasn’t in my end. I’m really not impressed that their status site shows everything working properly - clearly not the case. The lack of updates on this is also disappointing.
Posted 3 years ago
rob.oyer says:
"There was a problem saving the changes. Please hit 'Reload' so you can lose your newly added tasks forever."

This hurts. I dump ideas out of my head into my trusted system...and then I clear them from my brain. No idea how many ideas were lost or how important they may have been.
Posted 3 years ago
donkiely says:
Broken record time: me too, both desktop and iOS app. I hope this doesn't wait until Monday to get resolved!
Posted 3 years ago
piesie says:
Same here. For the last hour. Happening on MacOS as well as my Android. Created a help ticket.
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
Mine appears to be working again now.
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
<<<>>>

Totally agree!!
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
My above comment included a copy and paste of dartlandy's comment up above enclosed in chevrons but it did not take! WTF!!!
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
Come on RTM. Some feedback, please!
Posted 3 years ago
bdavison says:
Seems to be working now (Sat 9am EST) - I tested it on a couple platforms.
Posted 3 years ago
piesie says:
Started working for me again last night around 11pm PT. I had also tagged RTM on Twitter last night when I got nervous this wouldn't be fixed until Monday.
Posted 3 years ago
pjpw says:
Has anyone seen an explanation from RTM?
Posted 3 years ago
sfcurley says:
Just this from the status page...

Mar 5, 2021
Emergency maintenance
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Mar 5, 21:05 PST
Investigating - RTM will be intermittently unavailable and/or slow as we perform emergency maintenance.
Mar 5, 20:56 PST
Posted 3 years ago
palmerch1 says:
Isn't this an message from a previous outage.
I still can't sync my android app, I can however work via a browser without any issues
Posted 3 years ago
hsiehch says:
Same here. I can't sync my android app!
Posted 3 years ago
sky_21 says:
@palmerch1 @hsiehch Having a similar experience with the IOS Apple app. Can't sync on the app, but can work on the browser just fine. I tried logging out of the app, and the now the app won't log me back in. Going to give it an hour or two , see if the issue persists.
Posted 3 years ago
sky_21 says:
Update: I finally logged successfully back into the app. Been working/syncing for 90 minutes without problems. Issue seems to have been resolved here. Thank you!
Posted 3 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the emergency maintenance over the weekend and sorry that it affected your apps as well.

We posted on our status page and our Twitter with updates when there is a problem, so that's the best place to know if you're experiencing anything systemic or specific.

If it helps, the apps will save anything you add while they can't connect and they will attempt to sync later. This can help if you're offline or experiencing any kind of connection problems like this.

Thanks again for reporting this!
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.