Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Crash on log off—iPad pro

djfetterman says:
My iPad is running current version of iOS. My RTM app is the current version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled RTM multiple times. Every time I try to log off of RTM, the app crashes. When I click on the RTM icon the app opens and is still logged in. RTM works perfectly on my iPhone. The problem only exists on my iPad. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Posted at 2:20pm on January 22, 2021
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi djfetterman,
Sorry about this! This is on our list to update in the app.

In the meantime, reinstalling the app should work as you mentioned.

I think you emailed also but it sounded like you didn't receive my response? Sorry if so, but I responded the same day you wrote both times.

Let me know if there's anything requiring you to log out or to reinstall; that shouldn't always be necessary unless you want to, so I just want to make sure everything else is working okay with the app for you. ☺️
Posted 3 years ago
Hi djfetterman,
Sorry about this! This is on our list to update in the app.

In the meantime, reinstalling the app should work as you mentioned.

I think you emailed also but it sounded like you didn't receive my response? Sorry if so, but I responded the same day you wrote both times.

Let me know if there's anything requiring you to log out or to reinstall; that shouldn't always be necessary unless you want to, so I just want to make sure everything else is working okay with the app for you. ☺️
Posted 3 years ago
djfetterman says:
Thanks much! I’m glad it is being worked on. FYI: I have reinstalled a number of times. It didn’t help.
Posted 3 years ago
Hi djfetterman,
Reinstalling won't fix this crash, but I'm only curious if there's anything else happening in the app that is leading you to want to log out/reinstall.

If there's anything else going on, let us know!
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.