Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating alerts on daily digest

andrew.gross says:
I also wrote this an email to support.

I have received over 50 alerts for my daily digest today -- in both my requested channels (email and sms). And the alerts were continuing, so I have deactivated all daily reminder digest alerts.

In the past few days I have seen duplicate alerts, but not at this high a frequency.
Posted at 5:22pm on December 27, 2020
lrautrey says:
Same here.
Posted 3 years ago
shieldb says:
Same thing here - though I only have email daily digest enabled. Currently up to 44 copies for today!
Posted 3 years ago
derekd61 says:
Me too!
Posted 3 years ago
rommel.luna says:
#metoo.... About 80 yesterday and another similar number this morning. They're spaced about 2 or 3 minutes apart.
Is this forum the best place to alert the RTM guys about it?
Posted 3 years ago
dirk.wilder says:
i am experiencing the same
Posted 3 years ago
davepearson says:
Just to add to the confirmation: I got alerts around every 4 minutes - push notifications on multiple devices and emails - for about 2 hours straight yesterday. I'm still not sure what caused it to stop (I'd not marked the items as done when it stopped).

This isn't the first time I've had this happen to some degree or other recently.

Also in the iOS app I'm getting misleading numbers in the app badge, even today without any repeating alerts (yet).
Posted 3 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi everyone,
Sorry for this issue (and sorry for the delay in responding over the holidays).

If anyone is experiencing any current problems, it'd be great if you can reply here or contact us with details about the reminder method that is affected (email, etc.) so we can look into this further.

Thanks!
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.