Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Android Notifications

sirlouen says:
I've been 2-3 years away from RTM because I did not like the Android app so far, but recently I've noticed that it has been updated, and I was willing to return with the pro subscription.

The thing is that, before upgrading I found out that notifications for due date tasks are not showing in the notifications tab, which seem weird, because this is the biggest and most critical reason I find very useful in the Android app considering I add most of the tasks via web.
Posted at 12:30pm on December 4, 2020
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi sirlouen,
The Notifications view in the app is for Remember The Milk notifications, e.g. being given a task.

Remember The Milk reminders will show in your Android Notifications and can be controlled that way.

Hope this helps but let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 3 years ago
sirlouen says:
Now I see that reminders shall be activated manually. Can't they all be set on by default on due date?
Posted 3 years ago
sirlouen says:
I have updated to the pro as it can be seen, and now notifications appear... so I clearly understand that this was the issue: only pro offers android notifications capability.
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.