Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MetroPCS

wlcacdeputydirector says:
MetroPCS isn't included in the contact preferences. I also cannot bypass this weakness with "phone@mymetropcs.com" MetroPCS is also now owned by T Mobile. Please add Metro. Most of the users I want to add are with the service. Thank you in advance
Posted at 1:41am on January 18, 2020
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi wlcacdeputydirector,
Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry this isn't working for you.

You may want to contact MetroPCS about this; it sounds like it would dovetail with a T-Mobile problem we've heard about.

Keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 4 years ago
wlcacdeputydirector says:
what would I say to them? how does your system contact cell phones? What questions should I ask?
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi wlcacdeputydirector,
Sorry to be brief. I mentioned more in your other forum topic, but if email reminders aren't being received at phone@mymetropcs.com that may be a T-Mobile-related problem.

What's we've heard from others is that messages from rmilk.com (our reminder server) aren't coming through. We've heard this from a few people where messages are working manually, as you mentioned with your email address.

(We've contacted T-Mobile about this, but they've requested to hear from customers directly as well.)

I don't think that T-Mobile would want to hear from you, but I think if you rose this issue with MetroPCS they would want to discuss it with T-Mobile.

You could pass this on to them as well, which describes some others having the same problem:

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/141399

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.