Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Mac RTM 1.1.15 not always showing task details

clivey says:
For the last day or so, quite often Mac RTM doesn't show the task details on the right when I select a task (shown with a tick). I can always fix it with a Reload (Cmd R). It will work for a while after Reload and then, even though a task is ticked, the right side of the screen acts like no task is selected. I can't find a consistent pattern of what action causes it to stop working. iOS iPhone/iPad RTM works fine.
Posted at 11:23pm on January 8, 2020
clivey says:
When it occurs, I can still Shift P to Pause a task and use the action buttons along the top of the list of tasks
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi clivey,
This sounds like a bug we're looking into with Chrome and the desktop app.

If you know any conditions that cause this to happen, that'd help to know—e.g. "this only happens right after I start my computer" or "this happens when I select this list".

In the meantime, this bug we're tracking only seems to be happening in the Chrome JavaScript engine, so it would only affect Chrome and the desktop app. If you wanted to use the web app in another browser in the meantime to avoid it, that should work.

​Keep us posted if you find anything else out!
Posted 4 years ago
clivey says:
Thanks Andrewski. One time I believe it happened yesterday was when I moved to another list, and then back to my usual Smartlist. However I wasn't able to replicate that, and not long after I posted the message, the Mac app seems to be behaving normally again.
I'll keep you posted if I can add any more, but good to know you're tracking it.
Posted 4 years ago
clivey says:
No re-occurrence of this issue for many days now, although I haven't changed anything my end :-)
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I'm glad to hear it hasn't come back in a while! I'm not sure if the development team had rolled out any changes in that time, but I'll check with them to keep them updated.

Thanks for keeping us posted!
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.