Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail - "Content not available"

martingchapman says:
Been using the new RTM for Gmail extension, all good so far except for one email that I get this message for -
"Content not available for this message"
I cant see anything different about this email, any ideas why I am getting this message?
Posted at 2:25pm on November 2, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi martingchapman,
Thanks for getting in touch.

We had looked into this and this appears to be an issue on Google's end.

It seems to happen only to messages that are considered unsafe by Google.

Let me know if I can help with anything else or if you're seeing anything different that we can mention to Google!
Posted 4 years ago
martingchapman says:
Thanks andrewski;
Understand it is not your problem, and it seems Google are being protective so should not complain.
Thanks for the explanation.
Must say other than this issue I am really happy with RTM for Gmail, big thanks to the developer(s) for this.
Now, just need a similar Chrome extension and RTM will be complete (for me at least)!
Posted 4 years ago
tenaran says:
Good morning - just trying this out and I've received this error on all three emails that I've tried to create a task for. From what I can see, the link that has been captured into RTM is incorrect.
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tenaran,
It'd be great if you could contact us with some details/URLs. We'd love to take a closer look at what you're experiencing. Thanks!
Posted 4 years ago
martingchapman says:
@teneran I think you're describing a different problem to the one I described in this post.
I am also now seeing the problem you describe, where the link back to the original Gmail does not work and have raised a forum post here "https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/23398/".

@andrewski my new post above includes a couple of urls for info.
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.