Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

"Remember The Milk for Apple Watch" feature should be removed

(closed account) says:
The "Remember The Milk for Apple Watch" feature should be removed from the website. It simply does not work as advertised. After more than a year, the issues described in https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/22780/ are still around. Sadly, I might have to look at Apple's Reminders as a replacement.
Posted at 4:57pm on October 1, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pszaro,
Sorry to hear about your experience here.

Are you able to contact us with an example or screenshot from iOS 13? We'd love to help more specifically to see what is happening here.

Thanks again!
Posted 4 years ago
(closed account) says:
Please see the link in my original post. The issue mentioned in that post still holds true today.
Posted 4 years ago
Okay, thanks for clarifying. It would be good to try the original steps we discussed to reset the app on both the iPhone and Apple Watch to see if that behaves any differently on iOS 13 and watchOS 6.

If not, we would want to collect more details, because any issues with sync would be account-specific and we would want to collect current details. We had attempted to resolve all outstanding issues in our latest update to the app, so we would be eager to see what is happening behind the scenes.

Thanks again for keeping us updated!
Posted 4 years ago
(closed account) says:
Andrewski, I performed all the steps/tasks requested in the original post. The issue mentioned is still consistent when a new day arrives. I was able to repeat the same issue on my wife's iPhone/Watch, along with my son's iPhone/Watch. Both of them are using the same versions of software, but their hardware is slightly older.

My Setup:
Apple Watch: Series 4, running WatchOS v6.0.1
iPhone Xs, running iOS v13.1.2
RTM, running v5.0.5
Posted 4 years ago
Hi pszaro,
Thanks for those details. We'll continue investigating.

It's notable that you're experiencing this because we've found it to be specific to older hardware (where a sync may take longer and may time out) so we're especially curious that it's happening for you.

We'll continue investigating and be in touch with any changes or details!
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.