Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is there any hope to schedule tasks that are meter based? (ie: A task that is required on a 10, 50 or 100 hour basis.) I have every time sensitive maintenance task set up. Works great. Especially for task that just need to be done a set per

crewsd says:
(ie: A task that is required on a 10, 50 or 100 hour basis.) I have every time-sensitive maintenance task set up. Works great. Especially for tasks that work well to be done a set period after the last completion. (Can't find that just anywhere!) I have about four hour metered pieces of equipment that need maintenance done on use based schedule.
Posted at 1:45am on May 27, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi crewsd,
Thanks for getting in touch. This isn't currently possible to repeat based on hours, but what I'd recommend is to create a periodic task—check equipment *after 2 weeks or similar?—and then adjust that as needed.

It would also be possible to key in the usage in a task's "estimate" but I'm not sure if that would be useful for this.
Posted 4 years ago
crewsd says:
I had already done as suggested. I guess that will be about all I can do at this point.
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.