Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Android app crashing

jennifergdong says:
I have a Galaxy s9 plus and ever since the last update the app crashes as soon as I open it. I emailed Support a few days ago and haven't heard back so checking in here to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have used Remember the Milk for years and have the pro account and couldn't say enough good things until now. I'm afraid if this isn't fixed, I'll need to find a replacement. I can't live without my To Do list!
Posted at 1:56pm on May 5, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jennifergdong,
Sorry this has continued! We had responded to your email on Friday with the below response, but sorry if it didn't get through to you:

Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue. Sorry to hear about that!

Thanks for passing along those logs as well.

In the meantime, it may help to restart your phone to see if that helps.

If not, it may also help to remove and reinstall the app. On your device, you can get to the app directly by clicking on this link.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 4 years ago
jennifergdong says:
Thank you. I had not received the email, so I am glad I checked back here. I had tried restarting my phone a few times and it would work for the first access of the app and then it would start crashing again. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Will update once I've used the app a few times to let you know if that resolved the issue.
Posted 4 years ago
jennifergdong says:
Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to have resolved the issue. THANK YOU!
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Excellent, glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know, and sorry about the email.
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.