Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

task keyboard shortcut stopped working

b.easton says:
The "t" key used to work to position focus in the "Add a task" input field. Stopped working recently.

environment: web app, Chromium browser, Windows 10 desktop computer
Posted at 10:43am on April 3, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi b.easton,
Sorry to hear about this.

Are you able to try in other browsers to see if this might be the same or different there? Also, are you able to open an Incognito window in Chromium to see if things like extensions or website data might be affecting this too?

Keep me posted on what you find and we'll see what we need to do!
Posted 4 years ago
tom.dalrymple says:
Having the same issue with Chrome. It works in an incognito window for Chrome, and Firefox, but not a normal Chrome window.
Posted 4 years ago
If it's working in an Incognito window and not in a regular window, you may want to clear your cache/data to see if that's affecting this.

If not, or if you prefer to try first, you may want to disable your extensions to see if one of those is interfering.

Keep us posted on what you uncover!
Posted 4 years ago
b.easton says:
ahem....
Works OK in Edge (undecipherable Win 10 version)
Works OK in Chrome 73.0.3633.86
Works OK in Firefox 63.0.1
Fails with Vivaldi (built on Chromium) 2.4.1488.35 - where it was working OK a few days ago. (???) Clear cache makes no difference.

Thanks for the replies, and sorry for the disturbance, I'll let the Vivaldi folks know.
Posted 4 years ago
No problem, and thanks for confirming! Hopefully they'll have some more details or will be able to resolve this.

(If they mention any other details, we'd love to fold those into our troubleshooting suggestions too!)
Posted 4 years ago
tom.dalrymple says:
Well, after two days of not working, it's working again.

Who knows? :)
Posted 4 years ago
Glad to hear it's working! Hopefully that's the end of it, but let us know if this comes back or if we can help with anything else.
Posted 4 years ago
b.easton says:
as tom.dalrymple says: after a few days of not working is is working again ... and I didn't touch the browser.
Posted 4 years ago
I'm glad to hear that's working for you as well!

We'll pay attention to this in case it comes up again but for now we're glad it was so swiftly resolved. :)
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.