Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Duplicated recurring tasks

martonz says:
I have the recurring task with due "1 Mar 19" and with repeats "every month on the 1st day". It was added "Feb 19 at 00:00".
Today I see that it was added two tasks. First has due "1 Apr 19" and was added "1 Mar 19 at 04:01". Second has due "1 Mar 19" and was added "1 Mar 19 at 00:00".
What's the reason of duplicating?
Posted at 3:07am on March 1, 2019
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi martonz,
Sorry to hear about that. We'd love to take a closer look.

If you haven't deleted this task yet or could retrieve it from the Trash in the web/desktop app, I'd be curious to know the source for each of these tasks—the one you added Feb 19 and the two that were created today.

If you'd be able to contact us with screenshots or copies of these we'd love to investigate and to see what we can figure out.
Posted 5 years ago
martonz says:
It is difficult to find these tasks already. I will wait for next such situation. What information should I collect?
1. Sourse of tasks?
2. Screenshots of what?
3. Copies of what?
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi martonz,
I'm only curious about the details of the tasks, in the same place that you found the added date in the web/desktop app. That will also show the source, e.g. "Web app", which is good to know so we can narrow down what is causing the issue.

You can send us those details either by copying/pasting the text or by taking a screenshot of the details box.

Thanks again!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.