Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Text too small

limitedmage says:
I'm using the Android app and I have my system font size set to "large". However, the text size does not change in the RTM app to match this.
Posted at 10:15pm on January 11, 2019
limitedmage says:
OK, I figured out the app itself has its own text size option! However, this doesn't affect the widget where the text size is still too small :/
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi limitedmage,
The Android app's text size doesn't follow the system font, so you can change the text size in the app's Settings, under General > Text Size.

Hope this helps!
Posted 5 years ago
limitedmage says:
Thanks andrewski! Is there a way to change the text size in the Android widgets? Looks like it doesn't follow either the app's or the system's font size and is just way too small.
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Ah, okay, yes: those wouldn't change, but thanks for the feedback about the size there. I've passed that on to the rest of the team!

Currently those are fixed, but I'll let them know you'd like a larger option through the settings.
Posted 5 years ago
cletocq says:
Upvote, the small font makes the widget very hard to use
Posted 5 years ago
danielcormier says:
The app and its widget really should use the system font size. I mean, that's why that setting is there in the accessibility settings.
Posted 4 years ago
robr3004 says:
I would like to see a text size setting for the widget as well. I use small text for my OS, but its too small for the widget.
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.