Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sorting tags

katboy says:
Hi

I have sorted my tags in my browser using drag and drop.

However, when I open Android app the tag order is different and I cannot even drag and drop them to match browser order.

How do I get my Android tags to match?

Thanks, Kat
Posted at 9:48am on November 9, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Kat,
Sorry to hear about that.

We're currently looking into this, sorry that you're affected here. For now, what should work is opening the web app and Android app at the same time and making a change while the Android app is up.

Once a change is made in the web app it should sync to the Android app within moments, or a manual sync (swiping down) should sync those over.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 5 years ago
martingchapman says:
I have had the same problem.
Did not know about making a change whilst both the web and android app were open, if I change my tags again I will try that.

When it happened to me (as it has several times) I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, this fixed the problem for me.
Posted 5 years ago
Yes, that would help as well. The issue here is a sync problem, so your changes are saved but the sync between the apps is not "picked up" by the mobile apps unless the app is in the foreground.
Posted 5 years ago
martingchapman says:
"For now, what should work is opening the web app and Android app at the same time and making a change while the Android app is up"

Just updated my tags and the above procedure works fine.
Thanks @andrewski
Posted 5 years ago
katboy says:
Thanks guys, did as you suggested and it worked.
Posted 5 years ago
Glad to hear that helped both of you!

I'll alert our development team that we have two more successes there. I *think* we have a fix coming in an Android update but I will check to be sure!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.