Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Syncing Outlook Appointments with RTM?

akeys says:
I have just set up MilkSync on my new work desktop with one way from outlook to rtm

I can see my outlook tasks in my rtm inbox but not my appointments which I really need. Can anyone help?

(I have sold this idea to my new boss for the whole team and now can't make it work!)
Posted at 11:29am on October 31, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi akeys,
MilkSync only syncs tasks between Outlook and Remember The Milk. If it helps at all, you can use these steps to view your tasks on your Outlook Calendar.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else!
Posted 5 years ago
akeys says:
Thanks for your reply.

I could have sworn when I used pro in the past it put anything I added into my outlook calendar into rtm......... I guess I remembered wrong.....shame
Posted 5 years ago
Hi akeys,
I am not sure if it would help for your situation or not but if you happen to use Office 365 you could use something like our IFTTT integration to tie together your events and Remember The Milk tasks, though that may not be the "sync" you're looking for.
Posted 5 years ago
akeys says:
Solved - If anyone is looking to sync your outlook appointments with RTM you need to drag the appointment into the task icon in outlook then it will appear in your RTM inbox.
Posted 5 years ago
Hi akeys,
I'm glad to hear that worked for you! Thanks for letting us know.
Posted 5 years ago
mmoore100 says:
@akeys Are you using Outlook 365 or the free Outlook web version? I'm using the latter and when I try to drag an appointment onto the task icon (the checkmark), I get the not allowed (slashed circle) symbol.
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.