Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Where do my tasks go?

lori8520 says:
I just joined today & during the tutorial I added a couple tasks successfully. Now that I'm trying to use it on my own, I add tasks but they aren't showing up in my task window. I can search for them & they show up. They are in there somewhere. They do not show up as part of the "count" on the due date (like tomorrow). Please help. Thanks!
Posted at 6:57pm on September 5, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lori8520,
Sorry to hear about that issue, and sorry for the first impression!

I'll jump straight to my hunch: if you reload do the tasks show up? That'd be the best thing to try.

Either way, it'd be great if you could contact us so we could get some more details and a screenshot so we can get to the bottom of this.

(Even if my hunch is correct, this is something I'll want to pass on to the development team!)

Thanks again!
Posted 5 years ago
lori8520 says:
Thanks! When I logged in this morning, they are showing and I have added tasks today that have future dates and they are also showing like I hoped.
If I run into problems, I'll try refreshing the screen & I'll document with screen shots etc. Thanks again!
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lori8520,
I'm glad to hear this is only temporary as I suspected, though I'm sorry for the inconvenience all the same!

We're looking into this issue, as we've received a handful of reports of this kind of intermittent behavior, so we'd be keen to get any details if it keeps up for you!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.