Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Incomplete tasks recurring everyday

monicalutes2008 says:
Hi,

I hope this makes sense to someone.

I don't always check off items I've completed in RTM and so my incomplete tasks were popping up every day, which is exactly what I want. I've found that in the last few days, that has stopped and it's completely thrown me off. Was there some kind of recent update to change this? I like the old way.

Thanks,
Monica
Posted at 3:36pm on August 9, 2018
monicalutes2008 says:
To add more info: These specific tasks are set to recur every day. Whether completed or not the day before, they would show up the current day, which is what I want.

However, in the last couple days, I now have to go back into my overdue items and mark them complete to have them show up today. Frustrating.

How do I get the preferred function back?

Thanks,
Monica
Posted 5 years ago
apgordon says:
Hey there -

Hm. I think you should look closely at what kind of repeat you have set on that task. There's "every _" and there's "after _". This thread might help set you straight: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/12541/
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Monica,
Sorry to hear about that. I've added this to our list to investigate.

I'll let you know when we have an update, but let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime!
Posted 5 years ago
monicalutes2008 says:
Thanks @ apgordon, I'll read through that and thank you @andrewski for checking.

This was something I've had setup for many months now that just suddenly stopped.
Posted 5 years ago
monicalutes2008 says:
By the way, I have the task set for "every day" with a due date and it would show up every day whether I completed it or not. It's worked flawlessly for months and suddenly stopped on August 9th. This was for more than one task.
Posted 5 years ago
monicalutes2008 says:
This post seems to explain exactly what happened to me: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/22544/
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for the update, and sorry for the delay in responding. We corrected a problem with repeating tasks generating correctly, and this may have affected you.

If you're still seeing anything like this though, can you contact us to see if we can help track down anything else? Thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.