Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

smart list with two choices in "has the words"?

steve_mm says:
Hi, I have a Smart List called 5m which denote the approximate time each task will take. For example, there are Tasks called "5m call John" and "5m email Mary". I like listing my Tasks by time this way instead of taking the extra step of clicking on the "Estimate' option. Seems more efficient to me.

Anyway, I'd like to edit my "5m" Smart List to be called "5-15m" instead so that it will include all Tasks such as "5m call John" and also "10m call Greg" and "15m email Sue". In the "has the words" box I'm trying to use "5m OR 10m OR 15m" and other variations but it's creating an empty Smart List. Can someone advise me on the proper terminology? Thanks!
Posted at 5:20pm on August 6, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi steve_mm,
Thanks for getting in touch.

You can do this just as you describe, but not in the search wizard. You can either use the search bar at the top or the query editor when adding a Smart List, and the search would be:

5m OR 10m OR 15m

Hope this helps!
Posted 5 years ago
steve_mm says:
Thank you andrewski! I used the query editor as you suggested. Worked perfectly. Much appreciated!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.