Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Max number of tasks

glosca says:
Hi! I have seen in a closed post that RTM should not have a maximum number of tasks (below the quote), but I cannot add more than 25. How is that?

(andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi judydee2018,
There's no limit to how many tasks or lists you can create. We like to think the app can handle as much organization as you can! :)

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else.
Posted 16 weeks ago)
Posted at 8:39am on July 19, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi glosca,
Sorry you're having trouble adding tasks and seeing them.

Is it possible the tasks are adding but below what you're able to see? Does scrolling down help?

If not, can you contact us so we can get some more details (I'm mostly thinking about a screenshot) and help figure out what's not working for you? Thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
glosca says:
Hi andrewski,

it was not a scrolling problem (I am not that dumb ;) ), I could not really save more than 25. Anyway, withoug doing anything, now it is working... Weird, but better!

Thanks anyway
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi glosca,
I'm glad to hear that! And I didn't mean to imply anything about scrolling; sometimes that doesn't work correctly temporarily or something else is affecting how tasks are displayed so I just wanted to double-check. :)

If you ever see anything else like this let us know!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.