Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Default priority for new tasks

(closed account) says:
Hi,

Being to to RTM, I think the only obvious option that seems to be missing is the possibility to add default values for new tasks - specifically priority, for exemple.

I see someone posted the idea here but it's been ten years :

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/4483/#forumreply

Do you have any update on this? Some options in RTM are pretty advanced (e.g. smart lists) and this is what made me immediately subscribe as a pro user - no other GTD app took it this far except DGT GTD (which I'm migrating from) but the option to choose default values is really under-developed compared to those !

Thanks in advance,
Alex
Posted at 5:05pm on July 17, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your feedback. Any changes to that feature would be mentioned in that Ideas forum topic.

In the meantime, you can add tasks to Smart Lists so you could use that behavior to add tasks with the appropriate properties.

We unterstand that doesn't cover every situation though, so thanks again for your feedback!
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yeah ok, kinda figured it in the meantime :-)

That did it for me for the web app, but it doesn't work from the mobile (Android) app. Could you look into it?

Thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
It'd be great if you could contact us with the details of the Smart List that's not working from the Android app and we'd be happy to help figure that out with you!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.