Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problem receiving reminders

husker77 says:
I have tried Skype and Hangouts reminders but none of these can send me a verification code. The only reminders I can receive is through desktop and email (I don't want to use my email account for receiving RTM reminders. What can I do?
Posted at 1:13pm on July 7, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi husker77,
Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately this may revolve around two separate issues affecting some users of Skype and some users of Hangouts; sorry to hear you're affected by both.

If you'd be able to contact us to discuss specifics, we'd be happy to add your details to our list to investigate and we can keep you updated with any changes. Thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
eileen.sedacca says:
I have sent two messages to RTM about not receiving any reminders but have not received anything but an automated reply since Saturday. I have not received any reminders via email or text on my computer or phone for two weeks. When will someone help with this? I have never experienced this problem before. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi eileen.sedacca,
We will respond as soon as we can, sorry for the delay! In the meantime, it may help to check the switcher page to see if you're using the newer web app; we're not seeing any problems there currently.

We'll be in touch soon, thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.