Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Search for daily recurring tasks

(closed account) says:
From what I understand of the search you can only search for tasks that either is recurring or not, by searching for "isRepeating:true" or "isRepeating:false". I would like to search for tasks with a specified repeat pattern, e.g. "after 1 day". Is this possible and if so, how?

Since repeating tasks are recreated either after completion (for "after") or after a period of time (for "every"), I cannot search for tasks that was completed yesterday and added today. I've tried various things without a great result. I could do a dirty hack by tagging those daily recurring tasks and search for that particular tag, but I would have liked a cleaner solution.
Posted at 3:01pm on May 12, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi johan.nilsson,
As you suspected, searching is only available for repeating or not repeating, not for a specific repeat. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The workaround of tagging tasks as desired would probably be the most straightforward currently.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else!
Posted 5 years ago
robert.ward says:
This is potentially possible through using the API, though I haven't done much with repeating tasks using the API myself. Let me know if you want more details.

Here's the API link:
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.