Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problems setting up account

martuetz says:
I've been a long time friend of Bob :). Have had sync issues with my iPhone recently though and have removed and installed the app again. Now it's stuck setting up the application about half way through and then jumps back to the login screen. Is there a way I can reset that particular "device". I have tried to remove it from the contact preferences in the web app too.
Posted at 2:14pm on May 12, 2018
martuetz says:
Hmmmmm I created a second account logged in and out of that and that worked. I can not access my primary one though on the iPhone :(
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi martuetz,
Are you able to contact us so we could get some details on where it's getting stuck on your account?

It'd be great to know as well if you're able to try different networks/connections as well. Thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
martuetz says:
Thanks Andrewski for putting this on your list of investigations. Really appreciate it.
Posted 5 years ago
markwallis says:
I have the exact same problem. App has been working fine for ages. Go to access it one day and it's asking me to login. Accepts my credentials but gets stuck on "setting up account" before eventually just reverting back to the login page. Will send an email with details.
Posted 5 years ago
Hi markwallis,
I've added your details to our list to investigate as well. Sorry for the inconvenience! We'll look out for your email as well to see if there is anything else we want to discuss.
Posted 5 years ago
We've now corrected this issue, so the iOS app should work again for each of you. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sorry again for the inconvenience, and thanks for all the details so we could track this down.
Posted 5 years ago
martuetz says:
Whatever you did, it has worked for me. Thank you so much
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.