Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Email task to self not working at all

jennifer.goslee says:
I tried resetting the email address and switching to plain text mode, neither did anything. The wierd thing is that while I've been testing my total number of notes has gone up (from 181 to 184) but searching for those individual notes doesn't work and they aren't on the lists I sent them to. Help!
Posted at 6:02pm on March 10, 2018
jennifer.goslee says:
Ok here is the update. it turns out the tasks were being sent to my default list (which is very large) as unnamed tasks with the entire thing as a note. If I do the make the entire thing the subject using smartadd stuff IS working! woot! now I can just use google scripts +email and don't have to master the hashing for the api.
Posted 6 years ago
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for letting us know :)
Posted 6 years ago
martingchapman says:
@jennifer.goslee
If you manage to use google scripts to forward gmails to RTM then please share how you did it on this forum.

Thanks - Martin.
Posted 6 years ago
robert.ward says:
Hey jennifer you don't need to worry about mastering the hashing on your own. Just use on of the community kits:

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/kits.rtm

I've been using pyrtm for several years with a lot of success, despite it's lack of development for years.
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.