Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Getting email task reminders with 0 task in them

lcscott says:
I now receive email reminders occasionally with 0 tasks in them. Is there a way to stop this?

Also, RTM has failed to send some reminders for some tasks. Not all. Just some.
Posted at 2:56pm on March 1, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lcscott,
Sorry to hear about this! If you're using the older app, you can switch on our switcher page. (If you're unsure which app you're using, you can check on that page too.)

We're hearing a few reports of some odd behavior with the older app this week, and we're investigating those. (Sorry about that!) But we're not hearing about any problems in the newer app, so that's why I ask.

Either way, keep me posted on what you find and let us know how else we can help!
Posted 6 years ago
lcscott says:
I was using the old app. I will try the new one.

thanks
Posted 6 years ago
Sounds good, keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 6 years ago
lcscott says:
I haven't seen any blank emails in the last few days, but I also didn't get emails for my last two reminders. So this problem is continuing. I really can't use Remember the Milk if it only sends reminders on occasion.
Posted 6 years ago
lcscott says:
Might the issue be that my reminders for the most part were created using the old web site? They are recurring events for the most part. Would I really have to recreate all of them for them to work reliably now?
Posted 6 years ago
Hi lcscott,
Sorry that you're not seeing reminders consistently over the last few days. And sorry that switching apps alone didn't help.

Where/when the tasks were created would not matter for reminders, so it shouldn't be necessary to do any more work on the tasks themselves.

Are you able to contact us so we could look at some more specifics with you? I'm thinking whether it's possible to get a screenshot of what you've been seeing so we can correlate and help get this working.
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.