Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Using time in Smart Lists

mr_psm says:
Is there any way to use time in the Smart Lists? For example, if I only want to see tasks that are due or start before 17:00 tomorrow, can I create this in a Smart List? Likewise, any tasks for after 17:00. This will allow a split between business and personal tasks.
Posted at 7:19am on February 19, 2018
mr_psm says:
I understand that I can use TAGS and suchlike, but if I used a 'business' and 'personal' tag, for example, can I then create a Smart List that shows me which tasks to do depending upon what time of the day it is?
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mr_psm,
It's not possible to base a Smart List off of the current time (separate from the time you set in tasks), sorry.

The closest you could get would be a single Smart List based on the time, and then to have your work tasks due during business hours and personal tasks due outside business hours. Then you could filter them out in the Smart List.

Otherwise you'd need to have separate Smart Lists and switch between them.

Let us know if we can help any further!
Posted 6 years ago
robert.ward says:
You might be able to adapt this tip from yours truly to split out tasks:

http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/post/116837964978/tips-tricks-tuesday-separating-timed-and
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.