Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Login in Desktop app fail

misy says:
Hi,

I have recently updated my Desktop App to your latest announced version, running OSX.

Trying to login using the correct credentials (either by username or by mail address), and typing the correct password won't allow login. I receive the "invalid credentials" page, along with the opportunity to try again.

However, if I enter the same username and password in a web browser (safari or chrome), I can login. Also the iOS app is not affected.

As I'd like to keep RTM as a separate task for quick review, this is annoying, but no show-stopper.

Is there any further information you need? (Any logs, version details, whatever)?

Best regards
Michael
Posted at 8:10am on January 22, 2018
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch.

We're not currently seeing this issue in our testing of the desktop app, so it's a little odd. You might be best to remove the app and download the latest version again to remove any lingering cached data.

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers.
Posted 6 years ago
misy says:
worked out right now.
I wonder if downloading and re-installing did the trick or if I had an issue with my keyboard (stuck key in password comes to mind).

Please close the issue.

Cheers
Michael
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.