Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

New Google Calendar & Remember the Milk

fronw says:
I just opened Google Calendar and it is different. Remember the Milk gadget no longer displays! Is anyone working on a fix?
Posted at 9:18pm on November 22, 2017
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch fronw.

You're able to roll back your Google Calendar to the classic version just by finding that option in Settings, so you'll be able to use the gadget again.

We've been aware of the new Google Calendar for some time but I don't have a timeline on further news or updates at this time.

Let me know if I can help further.

Cheers
Posted 6 years ago
athsalmon says:
Any word when you will have a fix so RTM would work on the new google calendar?
Posted 6 years ago
Not at this stage but you can be sure the team are aware and looking at their options!
Posted 6 years ago
logicelf says:
Hi folks,

Any update on this? Bit disappointed that the dev team weren't on the case, given the length of time everyone has known about the change.
Posted 6 years ago
I don't have any further news on this at the moment. We do support a huge number of platforms so while it might just look like a small change, we keep up with a lot at any one point in time! :)
Posted 6 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just wanted to add that unfortunately Google have completely removed support for gadgets in the new Google Calendar -- so it's not just a case of us needing to fix or update our gadgets for the new Google Calendar, it's no longer possible to have this feature via Google's official APIs. :(

We're definitely trying to figure out an alternative however, and appreciate how annoying it is to not have this feature available. :(
Posted 6 years ago
lnarciso88 says:
we need a refund, the google calendar is no longer working with RTM, we purchased RTM last Feb 6, 2018
Posted 6 years ago
Feel free to contact us directly at support for this Inarciso88 - but a reminder that the gadget does work in the classic Google version!

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/contact/
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.