Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Removing a contact from lists

(closed account) says:
Hello!

I've added a contact to an entire list, but now see I am unable to assign specific tasks to her. I gather I need to remove her from the list, so that I can share only specific tasks? Also I cannot see how to remove her from the list.

Thanks!
Posted at 11:56am on November 16, 2017
(closed account) says:
Nevermind, I figured it out! YAY! But just to confirm, after sharing a full list, you are unable to then assign specific tasks to a person in that list, right?
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Also, when I try to give a contact a request, using either + or the add person feature, my contact is not showing up and I have to write her entire email address each time. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi suelaz,
You can use shared lists alongside given tasks—those can work together and/or separately as needed.

You should be able to give a task through the task's details or when adding a task, which you can see pictured on our site, both for giving a task, and for sharing a list.

Hope this helps, but keep us posted!
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks Andrew! Got it. For some reason, a contact, who is also a favorite (and the shared list contact) doesn't show up when I try to share a task with her. I have to type out her entire email address, over and over again. How can I fix this?
Thanks for your support!

Susie
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
You may want to clear your cache for the web app (or log out of the desktop app) and see if this continues after logging in.

If you're seeing this in the mobile apps, it would be great to contact us so we could help investigate this. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Ill try that, thanks Andrew!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.