Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Every weekday not working

(closed account) says:
Hi,

Long time Wunderlist / Todoist user here. I need the estimated time functionality that RTM offers for tasks.
Yesterday I created an account and I like so far. The smart dates is not as user friendly the way Todoist offers, but I can live with that.

I have some daily tasks that need to occur on workdays.
Herefore I use the advanced repeat option and select monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. RTM gives me "iedere weekdag".
Once I complete the task the next due date is next week (+7 days).

Can anyone help me with this bug?
Without daily tasks RTM is useless to me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Roodey
Posted at 6:07pm on October 17, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Roodey,
Welcome to Remember The Milk and sorry you're seeing this!

I've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience here.

In the meantime, it may be possible to get the repeat to save correctly: if you add the task and then use the web/desktop app's advanced repeat, you should be able to specify a weekly task and check each weekday—you'll see the repeat "iedere weekdag" at the bottom, and saving it will save correctly.

Let me know if you're seeing anything else though!
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi Andrewski,

Thanks for the fast reply. In my initial reply I said I used the advanced repeat option. So your workaround is not working. Looking forward to the results of your investigation.
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Changed my language to English (US). This way the syntax works. Seems to be an bug for Dutch language.
Please notify me by e-mail when the bug is fixed. Then I will change the language back to Dutch.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi roodey,
Sorry that didn't work; I reread your message and see what you mean now. For me it only worked if I edited an existing task; setting a repeat on a new task would discard it when saving the task.

If you're able to contact us we'd love to get some screenshots to compare what you're seeing with what I'm seeing as we investigate, and then I can be sure to get back to you with updates.

Thanks again!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.