Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How do I stop 'given' notifications

welsh_dwarf says:
I want to affect tasks to the people I work with to easilly list what I need to talk to people about.

that said my collegues/clients don't use RTM and don't really want to be spammed by updates from me.

Is there a way to turn other user notifications off so that I can continue using RTM to sort my tasks whilst not telling everyone else what I'm doing?
Posted at 7:23am on October 13, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi welsh_dwarf,
Using Remember The Milk contacts + giving is intended for either fellow Remember The Milk users or future Remember The Milk users, in terms of assigning a task so they can complete it within Remember The Milk.

Aside from giving them a task via email + inviting them to open an account, it would be an option to tag your tasks or use lists to keep these tasks separated by person.

If they do have accounts and just don't use them, they could disable notifications in their own settings too.

Hope this helps!
Posted 6 years ago
welsh_dwarf says:
Hi andrewski, I suppose I'll just add people tags then (when in doubt, tag), but it's a shame I can't add people like I add locations without spamming the whole office + clients.
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.