Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart lists listed in a weird order

debats says:
In the web application, I've put my smart lists in a certain order (using drag-and-drop) but in the iPhone app, they are listed in a seemingly random order.

How can i adjust the sort order of the list of smart lists in the iPhone app?
Posted at 8:56am on October 6, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi debats,
Sorry to hear about that.

You may want to open the iPhone app, then make a change to your Smart Lists in the web app, and watch the iPhone app to update in a few moments.

Once that's done, you may want to try resorting your Smart Lists once more to see if that syncs correctly.

Either way, let us know what happens—we'd want to investigate that a bit more even if that works. :)
Posted 6 years ago
debats says:
I did exactly as you said:
> You may want to open the iPhone app, then make
> a change to your Smart Lists in the web app, and
> watch the iPhone app to update in a few moments.

The iPhone app does update the names of the smart lists, and it does update the order of the list of smart lists if I sort it alphabetically.
But if I set the sorting to "sort by drag and drop", the iPhone app puts the smart lists in a weird order again...
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Sorry that didn't help.

You may want to set up the Smart Lists the way you want, then reinstall the iPhone app to see if that resets it there.

We'll continue investigating this on our end in the meantime, so if you're able to let us know how that goes it'd be great so we can narrow down what happens!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.