Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

List Sharing An Onerous Task

solarpro says:
I upgraded to Pro thinking that I could easily share my lists with fellow employees. Sadly, I learned that you need to share each list one at a time. This is insane! I have over 100 lists to share representing projects, and to share individually takes a mountain of work, especially when sharing with multiple people. This is just about a deal breaker for me and I may need to request a refund. I can't believe this is the way it works. Is there a workaround to use email to update list sharing or even something that a third party has built via API? This functionality is very poor.

And it's not just a one-time thing - what about when you add an employee.

AND, when you archive a list it removes sharing instead of making it archived in all shared accounts also. So if you need to refer to an archive, you can't unless you own the list.

I'm also pretty shocked that you can't share via mobile apps.
Posted at 5:07pm on August 10, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi solarpro,
We appreciate all your feedback here. There aren't any particular workarounds currently, aside from something along the lines of using a shared list as a "bucket" for your team and then grouping your tasks into various projects with tags.

I've passed all your feedback on to the development team for review. We appreciate it!

Either way, we'd be happy to offer you a refund as per our 14-day refund policy, just let us know!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.