Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bug with Chrome: Double-click on Calendar Picker

joren says:
Using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

When I bring up the calendar picker to change the due date for a task and double click on a date, the calendar window closes but reverts back to the original date. This is browser specific behavior because in Firefox, the double-click doesn't do anything (keeps the calendar picker on the screen).

Suggested behavior: Double click on a specific date will select the date.
Posted at 4:54pm on June 14, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi joren,
Thanks for letting us know about this! As you noticed in other browsers, double-clicking shouldn't do anything. (Thanks for your feedback though, which I've passed on to the development team!)

Are you able to see if this also occurs in anIncognito window? No extensions or website data are used there, so that can be a good way to test where this issue may be occurring.

Let us know what you find and we'll see what we need to do. Thanks again!
Posted 6 years ago
tijs.vanoevelen says:
I have the same or similar issue (in Chrome). When I want to change the due date, I open the calendar picker and click on a new date. The calendar picker closes and the date doesn't change. I can't double-click, because the calendar closes after the first click.

The behavior in an incognito window is just the same.

It also doesn't depend on whether the date is in the future or the past, before or after the previous due date.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tijs.vanoevelen,
It'd be great if you could contact us so we can get some specifics on this and get the development team to investigate. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.