Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Daily repeating reminders

(closed account) says:
Hello,
I have daily reminders which are repeating on a day basis. I want the task to repeat when the repetition time has come, but I don't want to mark the previous task instance complete for each repetition. What is the best task recipe for me?
Posted at 6:46pm on March 20, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi senolsinan,
If you use a repeat of "every day" the task will continue to repeat even if you don't complete the previous one. ("after a day" would only generate the next task when the current one is completed.)

Hope this helps, but let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
But, I also want reminders at the same time each day up to the complete marking of the task.
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
But, I also want reminders at the same time each day up to the complete marking of the task.
Posted 7 years ago
Ah, okay. There's an option to receive reminders for overdue tasks, but this wouldn't be available for overdue + repeating tasks in this way.

However, you should be able to continue being reminded about this task every day! Hope this helps!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
How can I enable overdue task reminder?
Posted 7 years ago
You can add reminders to overdue tasks in the Daily Digest section to receive reminders about overdue tasks.

Hope this helps!
Posted 7 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
If you don't complete the tasks, you will end up with a lot of tasks!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.