Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Time changes with no reason

meerigel says:
Hello! I have a problem - sometimes the time I set for the tasks changes. Could't find any reason for it. For e.g. yesterday I put task for 10:00 Wednesday, but today it moved to 11:00 Wednesday by itself. That's not repeating, just single task. Why could it happen? Thanks for any help.
Posted at 3:43pm on February 14, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi meerigel,
Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers or devices where you use the apps? It's important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

For example, you can check your location and timezone in the web or desktop app in the Account Settings, in the Account section.

If that doesn't help, can you let us know the location and timezone set in your Remember The Milk account and on your computer/devices?

If you'd prefer you could contact us and we could discuss specifics by email.

Keep us posted!
Posted 7 years ago
meerigel says:
Hi! Thank you a lot! I found a bug with automatically timezone definition on one of my computers. Hope fixing it will help. Thank you.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi meerigel,
I'm glad to hear you were able to correct this. Let us know if you see anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.