Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

startBefore logic not working correctly in Gmail add-in

varrus says:
I have a smart list based on the following criteria:

((location:work OR isLocated:false) AND NOT dueAfter:"2 weeks from today" AND (startBefore:now OR start:never) OR list:Inbox)

In RTM, I see 13 tasks available, including one that is overdue. In the Gmail add-in when filtered on this same smart list, I only see the overdue task.

At first what I thought was happening was that the Gmail add-in is interpreting "startBefore:Now" incorrectly as "StartBefore:today", but that doesn't account for all of the missing tasks. Some don't have start dates. Some have start dates of today, and some that started 2 days ago. All of these are showing correctly in the regular Remember the Milk interface on the web and on my iPhone, but not in Gmail.
Posted at 3:38pm on October 19, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi varrus,
Thanks for reporting this! We've added this to our list to investigate.

Let us know if you have anything else we can help with, or if you notice anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
fizzyice says:
I am having a similar problem, some of my smart list formulas are not translating over to ios from the web. ie: the post I put in 'tips and tricks' called 'A review facility for projects/tasks without start or due dates' this formula only works on the web, it does not work on the RTM ios app, and this is happening with some of my other smart lists too.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi fizzyice,
Are you able to contact us about the specific Smart Lists? We're happy to look into those to see what's happening and to suggest edits and/or investigate the problems.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.