Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Rememberthemilk is no longer emailing me

eric.haines says:
I've used Rememberthemilk (let's call it Rtm) for years, it's great. I'd read the daily reminder email (if any) from it first thing when I woke up.

However, Rtm is no longer sending me any reminder emails - March 30 was the last day I received an email. I've had a few events come due on days after this date. I keep hoping that Rtm will start emailing me again - I even changed my contact email address to my direct address (instead of the forwarding address I usually use).

However, it's not sending me emails, so I'm posting here. Has some setting changed? How can I get Rtm to send me emails again?
Posted at 1:03pm on April 3, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi eric.haines,
Would it be possible to delete your email address as a reminder and then readd it to reset it?

To do so:
1. In the web app's Account Settings, in the Contact Preferences section, find your email address.
2. Click the trash can icon on the right to remove it.
3. Click 'Add Details' at the bottom to add your email address back.

Also, have you tried any other IM, SMS, desktop, or email reminders to a different address to confirm whether they're working at all for you?

Keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 7 years ago
danm00 says:
Oddly enough, today, at 3:40pm, I received notifications for my Friday reminders. Not sure if that means that the issue is resolved or that this was a one-off. Will keep you all posted ;)
Posted 7 years ago
Hi danm00,
I'm not sure if this is what eric.haines was experiencing, but we corrected an issue for users in the old web app not receiving reminders. I expect this is what you're seeing, but let us know if you have any further issues!

As always, you can contact us if you'd like to discuss any specific issues!
Posted 7 years ago
danm00 says:
Thank you andrewski, and that's good to know! I set up another test this morning for Saturday to see if I get the notification at 12pm, so I'll keep you guys posted ;)
Posted 7 years ago
danm00 says:
Success!! Received a notification for the test reminder. Let's hope all continues smoothly. Thank you again andrewski (and the whole team!).
Posted 7 years ago
Excellent, we're glad to hear that helped. :) Thanks again for reporting this!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.