Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Not receiving reminders

(closed account) says:
Hello!

After recent RTM update, I don't receive reminders, sometimes they come thru to my Gmail inbox, but usually there is no any notification.

Is this temporary, is this a bug? Or should I look in the settings?

Thank you!
Posted at 12:43pm on March 2, 2016
(closed account) says:
I think I see the difference, before RTM used to send an email in the morning for the task without time. But now it doesn't sendanything.
Posted 8 years ago
carloscadu says:
If you mean reminders in the mobile, I am not receiving as well. Is it happening with you?
Posted 8 years ago
cono_sur says:
I am also having this issue. I used to receive email notification 2 days prior and on the day of. Ever since the big update, I haven't received any notifications.
Posted 8 years ago
j.don.wells says:
I don't get the individual reminders I get some kind of daily digest thing.
Posted 8 years ago
markd1310 says:
Same here. It works if I set a specific time but not when I want to get reminded of a daily task
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi everyone,
If you're not receiving untimed reminders you may wish to review your Daily Digest settings; these are separate and it's possible the reminders may be working but the Daily Digest is off or not set the way you expect.

If that's still not working or if you're seeing anything else, please contact us and we can help you look into it more specifically!
Posted 7 years ago
shucwu says:
I too failed to receive reminders at the beginning of this month for a repeat-monthly task (pay rent!) that used to issue email reminders reliably. Needless to say I had to pay extra for it. I have been contemplating on leaving RTM due to the cost for a while and this missed reminder is going to be the last straw.
Posted 7 years ago
markd1310 says:
Hope, they will fix it soon. It's a very important function for me!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.