Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Siri Reminders

jstaso says:
I have been adding tasks through Siri through the iPad app and the iPhone app for quite a while and was working great. All of the sudden now they are no longer appearing in RTM. RTM is still set up as default reminders, what could be wrong?
Posted at 2:18am on February 6, 2016
azclaire says:
Because of your entry, I looked at my iPhone reminders and found the same thing: a SIRI created task was listed below the RTM default list.

I went to Settings>Reminders and opened/closed both sections [Sync and Default List] without changing their values. This caused a reset of some sort as my task immediately moved to RTM.

I then used SIRI to create another task and the process worked correctly.
Posted 8 years ago
jstaso says:
I just tried that and it help in my case.
Posted 8 years ago
jstaso says:
I meant to say it did not help in my case.
Posted 8 years ago
azclaire says:
Although my tasks were going to RTM a copy was still in the Reminders app. So, I decided to start from scratch.

I deleted the calDAV account we had originally created. Went to Settings>Reminders and found the default list still said RTM. I rebooted the phone and the default list had correctly reverted to "Reminders".

I set it up again. The task pushed to RTM. It still shows in Reminders so I'm right back where I started.

Did you figure it out?

Posted 8 years ago
jstaso says:
No, mine isn't working at all.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.