Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Assigned but not accepted tasks showing on mobile

(closed account) says:
I have tasks that I've assigned to my teammate. He hasn't accepted them yet.

When I open my mobile client (iOS), I am seeing all of those tasks being listed under today. Is that a feature or a bug? Should I still see tasks that I've assigned to others but not accepted on my list?

How come there's no way for my teammate to accept tasks on the mobile client? It seems like this feature is not really thought out very well because I can't even see the assignment on all mobile clients.

Is the sharing and assignment of tasks being actively worked on? I use rtm for myself and would love to get my team on board, but the team features seems pretty lacking.
Posted at 10:09pm on December 2, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi vicngtor,
It looks like you're testing the new web app (thanks for your help!) where the sending/giving behavior has changed a bit. This isn't yet available in the mobile apps which is why you're seeing the disparity there.

Currently it's necessary to accept given tasks in the web app or a Tester version of the mobile apps, but tasks sent from the current web app will not appear in the Today list.

(For others: This applies to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program—check it out if you want to know more!)
Posted 8 years ago
creequaker says:
Can the iphone app sync with the desktop?
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi creequaker,
Yes, you can tap the Sync button in the lower left of the app (the arrows in a circle) to sync with your account on the web.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.