Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone app refresh status

(closed account) says:
Any update on when we will get a new iPhone app? I posted this same question a year ago (no response given) and can't believe that we still have yet to hear any word of when we will get a new version.
Posted at 12:56pm on October 16, 2015
coasterguy53433 says:
I'm waiting to hear as well!
Posted 8 years ago
tony.grout says:
+1
Posted 8 years ago
robert.ward says:
They're working on it. No idea when it will be available though.
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
I think I'm sadly going to be ending my long standing (6 or 7 years?) relationship with RTM today because of the lack of updates and transparency. Ok app, but too poorly supported to be usable anymore. Good luck all!
Posted 8 years ago
robert.ward says:
I wouldn't give up just yet.
Posted 8 years ago
coasterguy53433 says:
I'm in the same boat. I like the app, but I have not been happy with the responsiveness of support.
Posted 8 years ago
mikewang says:
Yes. I like everything about the app but the fact that there's been no update for two years to update the app to iOS 7 UI is inexcusable. Anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
Not quite ready to give up hope but I do get increasingly frustrated over the delay in the release of an updated version. If this was just about a refreshed mobile app that would be one thing. But the team months ago rolled out an update to the desktop app that includes whole new features entirely unsupported on mobile. So not only is the mobile app clunky and dated (iOS 6?) but I cannot use the full features of the application in a mobile environment.
Posted 8 years ago
coasterguy53433 says:
I'd sure like to know if a mobile app is actually going to happen or not.
Posted 8 years ago
azclaire says:
They recently advanced to Beta test.
Posted 8 years ago
mufftin says:
@laurabroder: Do you care to share where you're going? I'd like to leave, too.
The response lag at RTM is beyonf belief.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.