Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar Daily Gadget - Failed To Add

veevandyke says:
I can't add the google calendar daily gadget to RTM. It always says "Failed to Add"....

I am on google apps and my domain is leadershipsimplified.com. I am using the appropriate link at the bottom for google apps and I get the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Veronica
Posted at 3:15pm on September 16, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Veronica,
I’ve added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

In the meantime, the daily gadget should continue to work. Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 8 years ago
veevandyke says:
I can't use ANY of the daily gadgets... The one for google apps, the regular button, nor can I add by URL. I've tried everything. Same result every time. :(

Any advice?
Posted 8 years ago
Ooh, sorry, I meant the sidebar gadget—my apologies that I misspoke!
Posted 8 years ago
michelle.clark says:
I'm having this same problem! (Sidebar gadget works, but it's not a good option for me.) Have you made any progress?
Posted 8 years ago
I don't have an update currently, but I'll post here when I do!
Posted 8 years ago
bganek says:
For what' it's worth, I'm seeing the same thing. Any idea what is causing it or when it broke?
Posted 8 years ago
peejster says:
Add me to the list of users interested in a solution. Sidebar works, Daily doesn't. Not using Google Apps; accessing RTM & Google Calendar via Windows 8.1/Firefox 42.0. Other third-party calendars sync normally.
Posted 8 years ago
alexostrov says:
The same problem, interested in the solution.
Posted 8 years ago
veevandyke says:
And mine still does not work.
Posted 8 years ago
emilyssmith76 says:
Hi, I am having the same problem. Any update on a solution. I would love this feature to work!
Posted 8 years ago
We don't have an update currently, but we will post when we do. Sorry again for the inconvenience!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.