Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Display Bug: Biggest Problem WIth Remember The Milk

dirkt82 says:
Hi,
I use RememberTheMilk for work and life, about 10 hours a day.

I'm satisfied with the product apart from the following 2:
1) A display bug which causes tasks to be mixed up and ends up in me completing tasks that I haven't done yet.
2) The lack of sub-tasks.

1 Is a massive issue for me as I often miss tasks that are of urgent priority, simply due to the fact of RememberTheMilk having this bug. Basically what happens is that sometimes the label of a certain task gets the label of a different task in the list. Only when refreshing the page, the task will have the correct label again. If I'm unaware of this, I will often end up completing the task because I think it's a different one.

I tried a Google search and couldnt find similar reports. Since this happens about twice a week, surely more people must be experiencing this. Are you aware of this issue? It just happened again.

If you think I'm wrong and I got confused etc: I'm not. This is an actual issue.
Posted at 1:23pm on August 12, 2013
dirkt82 says:
Please let me know if you don't know about this problem and I'll try to reproduce it in a video capture.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dirkt82,
I'm sorry to hear about this! No judgment on confusion, etc. but I don't believe this to be a systemic problem, so I wonder if it may be a particular combination of browser/cache/extensions/computer software.

It'd be great if you could contact us so we could discuss this more specifically; a video capture would be helpful, and we could also look at some particular factors that could be contributing to this.

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.